A Policies and Procedures Manual for Non-Medical Home Care
Includes 183 Policies & Procedures & 67 Forms
If you are just starting out and/or want to improve your existing business operations our Non-Medical Home Care Policies & Procedures Manual will prove to be a very valuable resource. It contains important policies and procedures which provide the framework that defines your company’s/agency’s operating principles and processes. Our Policy & Procedure manual will also prove to be very useful in helping you with any licensing requirements for a non-medical home care business.
Policies & Procedures are important because they:
- reflect your company’s/ agency’s values, mission and vision;
- help promote quality improvement and aid in risk management;
- may be required for legal, licensing, certification and/or accreditation purposes;
- act as a communication and teaching tool;
- provide direction and guidance and to allow staff to perform their activities and tasks with consistency and efficiency;
- help avoid conflict and the potential for misunderstanding; and,
- help to orient new staff, employees and contract workers about their purpose, job standards and expectations.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-written policies & procedures. All the policies & procedures are pre-written/produced in Microsoft Word (MS Word). Since the policies are pre-written you will save a lot of time and effort as well as money. You will need a copy of MS Word.
- Easy to edit and customize. Easily editable in MS Word. Add your own company/agency name and logo to give your Policy & Procedure manual that personalized look. Easy to modify the content to better suit your requirements. Easy to add additional policies and/or delete ones you don’t need. Each policy & procedure is a separate document.
- Value added. Forms, guidelines, definitions, references and cross-references are provided.
- Flexible. Even though the manual is tailored to the American home care environment, it can be used in any country as a template, since it is easy to modify and/or add/delete content to reflect your agency’s/ company’s policies and/or those applicable in your local area.